Picture Perfect Every Time isn’t just our tagline, it’s what you get from Clean Bottom Pools. Every time your pool or spa is serviced you get a complete and detailed report about that visit. This service report includes the technician’s arrival and departure times and a photo of your pool, spa or water feature taken by the tech after the work has been completed, so you know you truly have a picture perfect pool every time! This emailed report also includes what actions the tech took that day to clean and balance the water. It shows chemical and PH levels and items completed like backwashing the filter and vacuuming the pool.
These reports are emailed to you after each and every visit from your CBP certified tech. In addition to these emails, is the customer center where you can access all of the reports, in one location, to review at your convenience.
R1 9:00 AM
Muratic Acid (Quart)
Water Clarifier (ounce)
Liquid Chlorine (ounces)
D/E Powder (Pound)
Phosphare Rmeover (Ounce)
Salt – 50# (Unit)
Sodium Bicard (Ounce)
Soda Ash (Pound)
People in pool
Test and Balance Chemicals
Net Pool/Vacuum Pool
Clean Bathrooms/Check Garbage
Turn heater on, turn off backwash valves, lock gate
Who is Clean Bottom Pools?
- A mid-sized locally-owned company with multiple technicians, routes, service trucks and resources to serve our customers
- A company focused on developing long-standing relationships with customers, employees and our community
- A company focused on happy employees and a quality work environment
- A company that knows the pool business and uses only quality product
- A company that provides quality service that is reliable for a homeowner or property manager